close× Call Us

Travel Reimbursement Information:

EGAP meeting attendees are entitled to a reimbursement to cover travel and lodging expenses related to the meeting. Please pay close attention to the following instructions and email your reimbursement request to EGAP Membership and Meetings Manager, Goldie Negelev at

New Vendor Form
In order to receive a UC Berkeley reimbursement, all participants need to establish themselves as vendors within the UC Berkeley system. Please complete the UC Berkeley New Vendor Form as soon as possible. It can take some time for UC Berkeley to process these forms - ideally, your New Vendor Form should be completed and sent to before travel begins.

Your Travel Reimbursement Packet

**Forms and all receipts must be submitted within 45 days of travel**
Please save a copy of your receipts, scan and email them to Goldie ( at the end of your trip (note: all travel must be completed in order to process reimbursement requests) In addition to your receipts, you will need to complete and send the following forms:

Domestic Travel Form for citizens traveling within the US
International Travel Form for citizens traveling outside of the US

Travel Documents Required for Non-US Citizens traveling to the US:

1) Copy of your passport 

2) EITHER the stamped portion of your passport when you entered the United States indicating your travel status OR a copy of the I-94 indicating your travel status

3) A Completed W8BEN form

4) If you are on a B-1, B-2, WB, or WT travel status, please complete the Certificate of Academic Activity

Additional information about foreign travel can be found here.